- Parks & Trails
- CiCo Park
- Skate Park
The Skate Park opened in 2002 and is a joint venture between the City of Manhattan and USD 383. Located on Wreath Avenue, along the east side of CiCo Park, the Skate Park features approximately 9,000 square feet of skating/biking area, including a variety of rails, ramps, pipes (half and quarter), platforms and a pyramid. There is a beginner's area that has a quarter pipe, bank ramp, and grind box.
Facility hours are sunrise to 11 p.m., seven days per week.
Skate Park Facility Rules
The following rules have been formally adopted by the City of Manhattan and apply to the use of the Skate Park Facility. All users are required, by law, to abide by these rules.
- All use of alcohol, drugs and/or tobacco products is prohibited within the Skate Park.
- Any user under the age of 7 must be supervised by an adult of 18, or over.
- Fighting is prohibited within the park.
- Glass containers are prohibited within the Skate Park.
- Motorized vehicles and motorized toys are prohibited within the Skate Park.
- No use of the Skate Park is permitted before sunrise or after 11 p.m.
- The use of profanity is prohibited within the Skate Park.
- Users of the Skate Park are strongly encouraged to wear appropriate gear, such as helmets, knee pads, and elbow pads.
- Please help to keep your Skate Park clean and safe.
Use of this skate park facility has inherent risks. Users of this facility assume those risks, and the City of Manhattan is not responsible for injuries that may occur. The City of Manhattan does not provide on-site supervision for the use of this facility, nor does the city routinely monitor such use.